Tue 16th June 2015 to Wed 17th June 2015
Sustainable Oils & Fats International Congress
GreenPalm will be in attendance and the very first sustainable oils & fats international conference - SOFIC. Organised by Fat & Associés, the two day conference takes place on the 16th & 17th June at the FIAP Jean Monnet in Paris.
"The sustainability concept has ramped up over the past years in the oils & fats industry. A strong social and environmental awareness is rising from producers (palm, soy, rapeseed, marine oils) to consumers.
Surprisingly, international congresses are granting at best one session on sustainability. Others are focusing on a specific source, such as sustainable palm or responsible soy. We, at FAT & Associés, have decided to organize an international event to gather all industrial actors and decision makers around a 360° view of the sustainable oils & fats market".
Tuesday 16th June
Wednesday 17th June
- Session 1 - Sourcing and producing sustainable oils and fats.
- Session 2 - Creating, maintaining and controlling sustainable supply chains.
- Session 3 - Economic analysis and profitability.
- Session 4 - Demand and usage in food and non-food applications.
- Session 5 - Consumer perception and raising awareness among consumers.
We hope you can join us at the first industry event dedicated to the sustainability of the oils and fats market.
Full program details and booking information via event download below. Alternatively you can visit www.fat-associes.com
Event map location
Our contribution to the uptake of sustainable palm / palm kernel oil