- Complete the application form in full, including all authorising signatures.
- Those wanting to sell certificates should tick the 'RSPO Approved Producer' box, and those wanting to buy should tick 'End User'.
- Read through, sign and date the last page of the membership rules and brokerage terms and conditions.
- Scan completed documents and email to us. If you are an RSPO certified grower please also email a copy of your RSPO P&C certificate showing your certified volume.
- We will begin credit checking and setting up your trading account.
- Post all original signed documents to GreenPalm.
- If applicable, a non-recurring membership invoice will be sent via email, if you require no more than 25 palm and/or palm kernel certificates per trading year then the membership fee is $250. Above this volume the fee is $500, ordinary members of the RSPO have their fee waivered. Certificate cost is determined via The Market . On top of this cost you pay a $1 brokerage fee and $1 RSPO donation per certificate.
- Once the applicable membership invoice has been settled, your account will be activated. Authorised traders will receive further account information and instructions.
We aim to complete applications as quickly as possible, if you have a specific deadline for buying certificates please let us know when you submit the documents.