X Close Message

The GreenPalm market has now closed for trading. To support RSPO certified sustainable production via the Book and Claim option please refer to Palmtrace at www.rspo.org

Redeemed certificate information will remain available to view via the GreenPalm website.

Certified sustainable palm oil

How does GreenPalm work for palm oil mills and supply base?


  • Achieve RSPO certification for palm oil processing against the RSPO's principles & criteria. 

  • Send GreenPalm your RSPO certificate showing total certified volumes of palm oil.  Transfer GreenPalm palm oil certificates via your RSPO e-Trace account. 

  • Receive one GreenPalm certificate for each tonne of palm oil you are sustainably certified for. 

  • We apply an agreed global oil extraction rate of 45% for your palm kernel tonnage, converting into palm kernel certificates, the remaining 55% is converted into palm kernel expeller certificates.  

  • Start selling certificates on the GreenPalm market or via our off market deal facility.  

  • Receive the full certificate price as a premium. GreenPalm will collect premiums due on your behalf and pay directly into the bank account details provided on your application form.

Benefits of RSPO certification and selling via GreenPalm for palm mills and your supply base

  • Earn additional income for your RSPO certified volume straight away.
  • Continue to sell palm oil, palm kernel oil and palm kernel expeller to your preferred buyers.
  • Reach a wider global market, while avoiding complex supply chains.
  • Improve yields, limit pesticide and herbicide costs and reduce accident rates.
  • Protect your local environment and improve community relations. 

GreenPalm palm oil growers and mills guide

GreenPalm palm oil growers and mills guide from GreenPalm

Also available to download below in Spanish

Associated Downloads:
How GreenPalm Works - Mills Spanish
One page leaflet in Spanish explaining how GreenPalm works for palm oil mills.
How GreenPalm Works - Mills English
One page leaflet explaining how GreenPalm works for palm oil mills.